We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspirational Assistant Manager to join our new expanding nursery.
As an Assistant Manager you will be required to:
- Support the Nursery Manager in the daily running of the nursery and achieving outstanding childcare
- Ensuring compliance with the EYFS, Health and Safety, Ofsted regulations and the Nursery Policies and Procedures
- Support our existing committed staff team, providing direction and supervision when needed
- To demonstrate excellent classroom skills and support the staff team with planning and reflecting on practise
- To deliver the best outcomes for all children, ensuring their individual needs are meet in a stimulating, caring and calm environment
- To lead the nursery forward in its continual growth and development
The key attributes of an Assistant Manager include:
- Qualified at Level 3 or above
- Experience in a Leadership role
- Having excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Having an excellent understanding of child development and the EYFS
- People management skills with the ability to motivate staff
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- The ability to form caring and trusting relationships with both the children and their families
This is an opportunity to work for a professional childcare provider where further professional development is achievable.
All candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and two satisfactory references.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter and your CV to Lisa Newcombe at email@example.com